Internet Explorer 10 is THE DEVIL!
- IE 10 gets automatically installed on my computer with an update I didn’t approve
- Every time I load IE10, it crashes on load and runs and endless loop of “IE10 has encountered a problem, please close the application.” I hit Close Program and up pops: “Windows7 is searching for a problem to this solution”
I hit Cancel and up pops Box 1 again!
- The only way to exit the endless loop is to go to the task manager and kibosh the remnants or IE10
- I exuberantly Uninstall IE10 (I love removing Microsoft products from my computer!)
- I reboot my computer (as required by Microsoft – DEMON SPAWN)
- The computer gets stuck in endless status of “Windows is configuring your computer, please do not turn off your computer”
- I wait. I wait 10 minutes. I wait 20 minutes. I wait for a total of 30 minutes, and nothing. That stupid little blue circle is still spinning!!!
- I hard boot my computer (not recommended in the middle of windows updates) by pressing the power button for 5 seconds.
- I sweat. (What if it never reboots properly? What if I get a Windows error message and have to reinstall Windows???)
- I curse. (Use your imagination. I’m good at cursing)
- My computer reboots and installs some 32000 “updates”
- This takes some time. There are THIRTY TWO THOUSAND of them, after all.
- I wait.
- My computer finally boots up.
- IE 10 still installed.